In case you were passed out in a post-Thanksgiving coma and missed the Black Friday shopping frenzy, there's no need to feel disappointed. Cyber Monday is almost here and the sales might just be even better than Black Friday’s discounts. Plus, we expect plenty of last week’s sell-out deals to be restocked for online shoppers.
While it's a good idea to act fast on these deals (the most coveted sales are bound to sell out), you won't have to worry about buyer's remorse. Tomorrow’s prices are so heavily discounted, you’ll score many of this years most coveted items for a fraction of the price, including the Apple Watch Series 3, Instant Pot, and Fitbit Versa 2. Below, find the best sales on athleisure and gym bags, comfy shoes and cozy winter boots, beauty and skincare, and home and bedding that Health editors are adding to their shopping carts right now. After all, this is an entire day dedicated to scoring the best online deals, and we’re experts there.
Best Cyber Monday activewear and apparel deals
- Sweaty Betty: Get 30% off sitewide (including the bum-sculpting leggings Jennifer Aniston is “loving”) with the code CHEERS until December 3.
- Spanx: From Kourtney Kardashian’s favorite “no camel toe” leggings to one Health writer’s current go-to, everything at Spanx is 20% off until 3 a.m. EST on December 3.
- Nordstrom: Select items from Nordstrom’s top brands are discounted for Cyber Monday, including the best-selling Zella Live-in Leggings for just $39 and Nordstrom shoppers’ favorite Natori Feathers T-Back Bra that’s more than half off.
- Lululemon: The popular activewear brand’s Black Friday deals are still live with select items marked down as much as 70% off.
- Bandier: This Cyber Monday sale doubles as a Warehouse Sale with 25% off full price items and an extra 50% off sale pieces.
- Gaiam: Get 30% off sitewide, plus an additional 10% off orders above $100 with the code EXTRA10, or 15% off orders of $200 with the code EXTRA15.
- Old Navy: Get 50% off everything—including new arrivals and clearance—until December 2 at midnight.
- Amazon: Along with markdowns from top brands like Under Armour and Adidas, Amazon's own line of activewear, Core 10, is also discounted for Black Friday. Score a pair of Core 10's customized leggings—with personalized lengths, waistbands, and colors—for just $29.
Best Cyber Monday shoe deals
- Nordstrom: Shoes are also part of Nordstrom shoppers Cyber Monday sale, including Hunter Rain Boots for just $100.
- Amazon: You’ll find plenty of comfy shoes in Amazon’s Cyber Monday markdowns, like the Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes and Under Armour Women’s Charged Rogue Running Shoe.
- Zappos: You can start shopping select early Cyber Monday deals now—like these comfy Steve Madden slip-ons for 50% off—with the rest of the markdowns live at midnight.
- Macy's: Select shoes are BOGO as part of Macy’s Cyber Day celebration, with up to 60% off select styles through December 2.
- Sorel: Get 25% off select SOREL footwear and free shipping.
- Keds: Get 30% off full priced items and 10% off sale items with the code FRIYAY or use the code KSNY40 to save 40% on all full-price Kate Spade New York styles.
- Cole Haan: Get up to 60% off more than 280 select styles; use the promo code CYBER for an extra 10% off your entire purchase.
- TOMS: Get 30% off online and in stores until December 2.
Best Cyber Monday beauty and skincare deals
- Dermstore: Save up to 30% on select items with the code DSGIFT through December 2.
- Foreo: Get up to 50% off the retail price of Foreo’s celebrity-adored face cleaners, including the newest Luna 3 model.
- Bloomingdale's: Get 15% off almost all beauty purchase of $100 or more cosmetics through December 3.
- Tarte: Take 25% off everything sitewide with the code WEEKEND.
- Glossier: It’s the final day to save 20% off sitewide, with chances to save up to 35% on skincare and makeup sets.
- Ulta: Save up to 50% off in the Holiday Beauty Blitz with 25 Days of Deals; use the promo code 710949 to take $5 off your qualifying purchase of $15 or more.
- CVS: Use the code SAVE15 to save $15 off orders of $65+, plus up to 50% off select beauty, health, and personal care items.
- Quip: Get 15% off orders over $55 and 20% off orders over $145 with the code HOLIDAYSAVE until December 2.
Best Cyber Monday home and kitchen deals
- Parachute Home: Get 20% off everything through December 2 (collabs and gift cards excluded).
- Brooklinen: Black Friday’s 20% off discount is extended through the weekend with the code BLACKFRIDAY.
- AllModern: Get an extra 25% off select sale items with the code BIGDEAL
- Walmart: It’s your last chance to save big in Walmart’s post-Turkey day sales, with savings on the Instant Vortex 6-Quart 4-in-1 Air Fryer, the iRobot Roomba 670 Vacuum, and Keurig’s K-Compact Single Serve Coffee Maker.
- William Sonoma: Score an extra 25% off all cookware, up to 50% off tabletop decor, up to 30% off kitchen tools, and up to 75% off cutlery.
- Bed Bath and Beyond: Not only will you find the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer for just $280 (was $380) and select Shark Vacuums up to $200 off, but you’ll receive $100 in store cash rewards when you spend $300.
- Amazon: The versatile selection of home goods available on Amazon for less this Cyber Monday ensure your home stays healthy for years to come, especially if you finally splurge on that air purifier you've been eyeing, like this Levoit Air Purifier with a HEPA filter for just $60 (was $90).
Best Cyber Monday smart home devices deals
Amazon: Get $27 off the Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Amazon: Get $40 off the Echo Show 5
Amazon: Get $60 off the Insignia 32” Fire TV Edition
Amazon: Get $40 off the Echo (3rd Gen)
Amazon: Get $30 off the All-New Fire TV Cube
Amazon: Get $24 off the Echo Wall Clock
Amazon: Get $20 off the Echo Input
Sign up for our Health Shopping newsletter to get your daily dose of retail therapy with great deals handpicked by our editors—straight to your inbox.