ICYMI, the sixth annual Amazon Prime Day is in official kickoff mode, which is seriously sweetening this Tuesday. The sale launched this morning and concludes at 11:59 p.m., PT on Wednesday, October 13—which means you only have roughly 48 hours to shop all the best deals (and snap up your favorites before they’re gone). Need a refresher? Check out our explainer on what is Amazon Prime Day for all the sale details.
Right now, Amazon is featuring amazing discounts on thousands of items—including sales on electronics, home goods, and skincare products—but we're especially excited about the huge shoe sale that includes comfy running sneakers and chic lifestyle kicks from some of our favorite shoe brands, such as adidas, New Balance, Puma, Lacoste, and more.
But here’s the catch—these shoes will sell out quickly, so you’ll have to hurry if you want in on the sale prices! And remember, these heavily-discounted items are only available to Amazon Prime members—so if you don’t have an account yet, there’s no better time than now to sign up for your free 30-day trial.
Below, the comfy athleisure and athletic styles that will make you look effortlessly put together from gym to street.
Best Prime Day comfortable shoe deals
• New Balance Women's Arishi Fresh Foam Running Shoe: $50 (marked down from $70)
• Under Armour Women's Charged Rogue Running Shoe: $68 (marked down from $80)
• Asics Women's Gel-Nandi: $77 (marked down from $90)
• Tretorn Nyliteplus Sneaker: $64 (marked down from $75)
• Tretorn Nylite 2 Pllus Sneaker: $73 (marked down from $85)
• APL Techloom Phantom Sneakers: $158 (marked down from $185)
• APL Techloom Pro Sneakers: $119 (marked down from $150)
• APL Techloom Wave Sneakers: $192 (marked down from $225)
• Soludos Women's Rainbow Wave Sneakers: $119 (marked down from $139)
• Reebok Women's Princess Sneaker: $39 (marked down from $50)
• Reebok Women's Classic Legacy Sneaker: $68 (marked down from $80)
• Reebok Women's Club C Double Lace Up Sneakers: $68 (marked down from $80)
• Fila Women's Oakmont TR Sneakers: $45 (marked down from $75)
• Keen Terradora Waterproof Hiking Shoe: $80 (marked down from $217)
• Keen Terradora Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot: $70 (marked down from $227)
• Lacoste Women's Graduate Sneaker: $64 (marked down from $77)
• Blowfish Women's Granola Fisherman's Sandal: $30 (marked down from $39)
RELATED: The Best Sneakers For Walking